Join Anglers All for a 3-Day 2-Night Hosted Camp Float in the awe-inspiring Gunnison Gorge. The Black Canyon and the Gunnison Gorge are two of the most scenic places on earth with jagged landscapes and plentiful wildlife. Oh, and the fishing is unbelievable too! In 2011 we were lucky enough to catch the peak of the fabled Salmon Fly hatch - an opportunity not to be missed!
- Colorado Fishing License
- Backpack or Shoulder Duffel
- Breathable Waders (can be rented)
- Wading Boots (can be rented)
- 2-Pairs of shoes or hiking boots
- Sleeping Bag & Pad (can be rented)
- 5 or 6 weight fly rods with floating lines (can be rented)
- Toiletries & Presciption Meds
- Rain Gear
- Camera & Batteries
- Vest with flies, leader, tippet, shot, indicators, floatant, tools etc.
Lodging is available (and highly recommended) in Hotchkiss the night before launch as well as the night after the float ends. The cost is an additional $100 per night, dinner and breakfast are included. Staying at the North Rim Lodge before and after the trip makes the logistics much easier. Please inquire for more details about lodging.