- This is the traditional "wet fly” hook.
- Wet flies are time honored, successful, subsurface patterns.
- These hooks feature a more gradual curve of the wire in the transition from the straight shank to the bottom of the bend.
- This shape is associated with an early English hook-maker named Sproat and today is still referred to as a sproat bend.
- Dedicated fly tiers consider this as the proper bend to give wet flies their aesthetic beauty.
- Sproat bend, down-eye, standard wire, standard length.
- Uses: Traditional Wet Flies
- 25 hooks per pack