Wear the Orvis Men's PRO Underwader Pants beneath waders for added warmth against frigid conditions.
The performance of breathable waders is largely dictated by what you wear underneath—the new Men's PRO Underwader Pants feature an active fit with tapered leg that won't bunch and wears well with or without the wader. Four-way fabric provides the durability of a woven with the comfort of a knit. High-pile fleece interior for optimal warmth and comfort. Lightweight stretch panel on cuff hem reduces unnecessary bulk when worn with waders and boot, and stirrup straps prevent pant legs from riding up. Rear zip security pocket with two handwarming front pockets. Two mesh side zip vents increase ventilation when needed. Full elastic waistband with belt loops and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. In turbulence.
Polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(28-30), M(32-34), L(36-38), XL(40-42), XXL(44-46). 31" inseam.
- Four-way fabric provides the durability of a woven with the comfort of a knit
- Active fit with tapered leg
- High pile fleece interior
- Stirrup straps prevent pant legs from riding up
- Full elastic waist band with belt loops
- YKK® zip mesh side vents for increased ventilation
- YKK® zip rear security pocket
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish