Structured, extremely water-resistant boat bag with adjustable internal organization. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing with 100% recycled polyester shoulder strap and lining
- Bag is watertight up to the lid closure zipper and designed to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements
- Magnetic front closure automatically snaps in place to prevent accidental spills
- Net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Velcro patches on the lid provide a quick place to stash flies while also allowing for easy customization
- Adjustable internal dividing system lets you adapt the bag to the day's gear and stay organized with whatever you're carrying
- Clear plastic internal lid pocket keep licenses, tippets or other quick-access items visible and within easy reach
- Removable shoulder straps can also be used as a top handle
- 2300 g (5 lbs 1.1 oz oz)
18" x 9.5" x 13"
26L (1587 cu in)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Body 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Similar in material to the Guidewater series in material