In high heat and humidity, our Tropic Comfort Hoody II is the next best thing to a cool breeze. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight Capilene® Cool Daily fabric—prints are 100% recycled polyester, heathers are 100% polyester (50% recycled)—that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The design floats over the skin with a relaxed silhouette so you can stay comfortable and focus on the fishing; the generous hood fits easily over a baseball cap, while longer sleeves with thumb holes cover the hands for additional protection in hot sun. All told, it’s a simple, one-piece, pullover sun solution for anglers who’d rather not mess around with gloves, neck gaiters and broad-brim hats. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
**Anglers All Logo hoodies will have the Anglers All Logo on the chest of the hoodie.
- - Comfortable, ultralight jersey provides the best sun protection and is ideal for any outdoor activity; same fabric as the Capilene Cool® Daily styles
- - Classic, hoody silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- - Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- - Patagonia original art (FTVA, FTCE)
- - 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn