Our versatile, midweight Skeena River Waders strike an ideal balance between toughness and ease of movement. They’re built from our tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction, which routes critical seams away from areas of high wear, and their streamlined feature set offers comfort, performance and durability for the widest range of fishing scenarios. A slightly trimmer profile around the hips, waist and chest provides an improved fit that still easily accepts layers for long, cold sessions. Motion-oriented patterning through the crotch means it’s no problem to swing a leg over gunwales, and articulation in the leg is designed for moments when fishing brings you to your knees—like keeping a fish wet during the photograph and release. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll also appreciate the flat-panel gravel guards: they drain water quickly while resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Our improved booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly features: our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and—this is critical—quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers; internal, welded-TPU waterproof pocket keeps camera or phone dry, and new internal daisy chains on either side provide additional organization options for tools or zingers; reach-through chest handwarmer pocket protects your off hand from the elements; exterior horizontal-zip chest pocket allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- - H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- - Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief without having to remove jacket
- - Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- - Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- - Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- - Articulated legs
- - Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- - 1052 g (37.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
- Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot