Tactically designed to allow you to move fast and cover water while still providing ample carrying capacity, intuitive features and all-day comfort, the water-resistant 11-liter Stealth Hip Pack is lightweight, body-conforming and won’t hinder your casting stroke. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Stealth Hip Pack capacity is 11 liters
- Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
- Zippered pockets on the belt straps secure smaller items; sleeve at bottom of pack can be accessed at either end and holds water, a packable jacket or other accessories. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and sleeves keep equipment—even a net—close at hand
- Large main compartment is divided to organize fly boxes, etc.; removable waterproof pocket can be stored inside or outside the pack. Removable shoulder sling for carrying options
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh. Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh. Webbing: 100% recycled nylon. Cord: 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn