Engineered for the minimalistangler, this low-bulk, water-resistant pack attaches towadersuspenders and keeps tools, fliesand essentials front and center. TheStealthWork Station features alarge zippered main pocket, twozippered accessory pockets, arearsecurity pocket, fly patch and tooldocking stations.
- Shell: 6-oz 100%recycled nylonripstop with apolyurethanecoating on oneside and aTPUcoating on thereverse.
- Integrated magnets on the pack front hold flies, nippers or hemosfor quick, efficient flychanges.
- External stash pocket, two hemo-garages with clip loops,multiple lash points
- Single internal pocket includestwo tippetspool/leaderorganizers, twoseparatecompartments forfly boxes and essentials
- Easy-adjust straps attach to wader chest straps for minimalist,on-the-go gear storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made itearned a premium fortheir labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 200 g (7.1 oz oz) - 6" x 9.5" x 3" - 5L (305 cu in)
• Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer • Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating • Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh • Webbing: 100% recycled nylon • Cord: 100% recycled polyester