A fish-specific jacket designed for layering in cold weather, our warm Tough Puff Hoody has a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion.Designed for cold-weather layering, our Tough Puff Hoody covers all the important bases: warmth, breathability and freedom of movement. Durable enough to push through tangled cover on the way to the water, it features a strong, stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with your body and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. With a contoured, female-specific fit, the Tough Puff keeps you warm with ultralight, highly breathable 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation that lets you swing flies all day in comfort—whether you’re wearing it as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wetter conditions. The streamlined wrist cuffs have a simple elastic opening, and the interior arms have the same water-resisting DWR finish as the exterior—meaning you’ll get the least water uptake possible from willfully dunking your arms up to the elbows in the river. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, an easy-access tool attachment point below the left fly-box pocket, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® interior lining round out the technical package. Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic openings; the interior cuffs and arms have a DWR lining for less water uptake
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left-chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch