Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our women’s-fit Ultralight Wading Boots offer all-day comfort and traction without slowing you down. Providing excellent support and stability, the streamlined synthetic leather uppers dry fast, flex easily and hold up through years of hard use; durable mesh drains the boots while keeping out sand and silt. The external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing sticky rubber soles hold fin straps and also accept studs (sold separately).
- - Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- - Long-wearing Rock Grip soles; all outsoles can be resoled and are designed to hold fin straps; soles also accept studs, which are sold separately
- - Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resist water pressure when deep wading
- - 1021 g (36 oz)
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board.
- Midsole: full-length molded EVA