Description -Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Our purpose-built Flats Sneaker is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Non-marking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle® footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- - Mid-cut, lace-toe and synthetic upper
- - Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- - Non-absorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- - Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- - Removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
FABRIC TECH: Simms rubber outsole; Right Angle® Footbed
Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology allows you to to fish longer and fish all day without foot fatigue. The bio-mechanically correct arch support aligns the foot into a correct neutral position, providing superior comfort and support. In addition, a structured heel cup provides increased ankle support and aids in the body's ability for natural shock absorption. Each shoe and flip with Simms Right Angle® Footbed technology will keep your feet supported for a rigorous day on the water.
Footwear Care -
- If using in saltwater always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.
- Use a brush to remove dust and dirt. Choose an old vegetable brush or toothbrush. For maximum thoroughness, remove laces prior to cleaning. Use specialized boot cleaner, saddle soap or maybe a mild dishwashing soap with luke-warm water.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents.
- Do not place wet boots close to a heat source (fireplace, campfire, wood stove, radiator, heater, sunny windowsill) as this can weaken adhesives and cause materials to become brittle or shrink.
- Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time. Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down. If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture. Change the paper each hour.
- If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
- Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
- Store footwear in a place where temperatures are stable and normal. Do not store footwear in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.
- Never put footwear in washing machine.