For 2015, the all-new G3 Guide™ Jacket is 25 percent lighter, while ratcheting performance thanks to rugged, rip-stopping 3-layer GORE-TEX® Shell fabric. Guide-tested including 2 large top-loaded fly boxes pockets and zippered chest, internal stash, and micro fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets. The stowable 3-point Storm Hood adjusts to fight the fiercest downpour. And proven Dry Cuffs™ keep water out of the sleeves when tailing, and releasing, fish.
- - 7 storage pockets: 2 top‐load chest pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 internal stash pocket & 2 zippered, micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets
- - Water‐resistant Dry Cuff™ keeps water out of sleeves
- - Tuck‐away, 3‐point adjustable Storm Hood
- - Dual draw‐cord adjustable bottom hem
- FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX®;100% nylon with tricot backer
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 23.2 oz.
Technology:GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
YKK's AQUASEAL® is a light weight waterproof zipper. Combining Vislon® techonology with a seal in between the zipper elements, AQUASEAL® allows easy and smooth operation with 100% protection against the elements.
Gore-Tex Outerwear Care:
- Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
- It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
- Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
- Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.