Cut from advanced GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabrics and kitted with ingenious fishing details throughout, this guide-trusted jacket survives and thrives in the harshest conditions.
The G4 Pro Jacket is our highest-performing, most durable jacket, a statement proven during hundreds of hours of field testing by professional guides in the harshest conditions. GORE-TEX Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof breathability available. The streamlined pocket design, in addition to enhancing versatility and the jacket’s all-around sharp look, works with the fabric to shed water at a tremendous rate. The G4 Pro Jacket features the longest rear hem-to-collar length of any of our wading jackets, extending protection farther down you body. Front and rear pockets feature weep holes for deeper-than-expected wading. Every feature for serious anglers in a jacket that you can wear anywhere.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel for safety
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch / tool docking station
- 7 external pockets - 4 on the front, 2 rear and 1 on the upper left arm.
- 2 interior stretch-woven pockets - 1 zip close, one larger drop-in.
- Right front pocket features detachable sunglass chamois. Left front has internal drop-in pouch.
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets.
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff will accommodate gloves with longer gauntlets.
- Adjustable elastic drawcord in the waist hem.
FABRIC TECH: Upper sleeves, shoulders, and hood- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell - 80D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer; Body and under sleeves- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell - 70D 100% nylon w/ C6 DWR/ 100% nylon tricot backer
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.
Gore-Tex Outerwear Care
Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.