The redesigned Guide™ Jacket is built-to-fish with Gore-Tex® Shell fabric that's waterproof, breathable, lightweight, and tenacious against tears. Guide-tested features include two top-loading, fly-box compatible storage pockets with integrated retractors and Shingle Cuff™ engineering for unimpeded casting. A Tuck-Away fly patch folds out to hold sidelined bugs.
Technologies:GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.
Gore-Tex Outerwear Care:
- Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time.
- It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
- Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine.
- Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.