Simms' Superlight Pants wick moisture, dry in a flash and stave off scorching sun with powerful UPF 50 protection
- Water repellent, UPF 50+, nylon woven construction with a cooling touch for a full suite of on-water comfort and protection
- Partial stretch waistband for adjustability and comfort
- Two front hand pockets
- Two back pockets, one with zipper closure
- Available in 30", 32" & 34" lengths for all sizes
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon, 139 gsm; Finish details: wicking + Stone Cold mineral cooling with DWR
ITEM #: PG-13171
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.