Designed with a side zipper for streamside relief, the Women’s Freestone Z features waterproof and breathable 4-layer Toray® fabric for wading in comfort and convenience.
Women’s Freestone® Z Stockingfoot waders are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the updated patterning and fit deliver greater mobility. On-the-water comforts are enhanced by the innovative, patented TiZip side-zipper that enables quick relief and makes getting in and out of waders easier than ever. Take advantage of high-waist anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and waist-high conversion on warm days. Or when temperatures drop, find instant relief for cold fingers inside plush, reach-thru handwarmer chest pocket. Additional refuge for flies, tools and loose gear comes in the form of a zippered top-stash pocket, keeping everything you need for a banner day on the water within close range.
- - Updated Women's fit offers greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- - Innovative TiZip® waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on and off
- - Reach-through fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- - 2 belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- - Suspender straps anchored at the waist offer an improved fit, aid in easy on and off and high-waist conversion option
- - Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem and boot hooks
- - Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet
- FABRIC TECH: 4L Toray(R) Quadralam
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 32 oz./ 1334 g.