The all-new Energy Series of fly lines from R.L. Winston were constructed utilizing a new design approach that focuses on enhancing the energy transfer between the fly rod and fly line. To take it one step further, these lines are not simply built on a single profile and adjusted for weight but rather they match the dynamic characteristics that are ideal for each specific rod weight. The result is a series of lines that perfectly match the performance characteristics of today’s fly rods, cast and fish wonderfully, and provide anglers with optimized line control, accuracy and, improved casting distance.
- Available in 8-Weight only
- Color - Azure Blue
- Stiffer braided monofilament core and coating designed to combat the effects of heat on boat decks and tropical flats (40 lb break strength)
- Texturing reduces friction through guides, aids in flotation and line pick up off the water, and increases durability of line
- Welded loops – quick and easy attachment of leaders and backing, very durable
- Printed ID located on tip for easy identification
- Made in USA