DESTINATION: FLAT TOPS WILDERNESS, COLORADO
Experience the Flat Tops Wilderness with Lodge accommodations.
This 3 Day, 3 night experience is one of Colorado’s most unique mixes of high mountain living, and world class fly fishing. Located just outside the Flat Tops Wilderness area is one of our favorite ways to spend time in the high country.
Spend your days chasing beautiful high country brook and cutthroat trout through valley lakes, streams, and creeks via horseback and 4x4 transportation. Enjoy your lunch streamside, prepared backcountry style over an open fire, while breakfast and dinner are served at your comfortable lodge accommodation.
Guests will enjoy this 6-person cabin conveniently located near the Wilderness area; enjoy the starry nights around the bonfire before your next day of backcountry angling continues. Guests will have all meals prepared to fully enjoy the company of friends, family, and fellow anglers as you relax from your day on the water, and share stories of success and the one that got away.
- Location: Gypsum, Colorado
- Season: July through early September
- Species: Cutthroat Trout & Brooke Trout
- Airport / Logistics: Fly in and out of Denver International Airport (DIA). No transportation is provided to and from the airport.
- $1845 per Angler, based on double occupancy.
- Group Limit - 6 Anglers
- Included - Meals cooked by your guides. 3 Days in the Flat Tops. Rustic Cabin lodging
For trip dates, availability and pricing please contact Andrew Pulford at 303-794-1104 or email him at Andrew@anglersall.com