Simms’ new Waypoints Small Backpack is an ultra-lighteight carrying machine. Aluminum frame architecture shoulders tenacious PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics. A removable waistband and a vented back panel prioritize load carry and breathability, while a rod tube sleeve at the back panel and exterior load/compression straps add versatility. Additional features include a U-shaped side-access zipper for accessing the 20-litre main compartment, a top zippered accessory pocket with a key clip, and Catch & Release enabled shoulder straps for seamless integration with Waypoints Chest Packs.
- Ultra-lightweight backpack with aluminum frame, removable waistband & vented back panel for load carry/breathability
- Rod tube sleeve at back panel and exterior load/compression straps
- Side access sling zipper for access to main compartment
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip
- Catch & Release on shoulder strap
- FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 27 oz.
- CAPACITY: 20 L, 1220.48 cu. in.
- DIMENSIONS: 24” x 11” x 6”
- SHIPS FOR FREE