Steeped in tradition, the Flint Hills Vest has long been the answer for anglers searching for a classic look, with a contemporary feature set. Each of your essential boxes and accessories have their place with plenty of exterior zippered pockets, tool attachment points, and a large, posterior stash pocket. The Flint Hills was designed to maximize efficiency, with very little bulk and cooling mesh fabric for comfort even on the warmest of days.
● One-size-fits-most adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
● Cool, light mesh fabric and padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
● Six zippered front pockets and four stretch mesh pockets
● Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
● Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring attachment for net release
● 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
● One size fits most
● 1.1 lbs.