Accessibility Statement for Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse
This is an accessibility statement from Anglers All.
Measures to support accessibility
Anglers All takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Not only are we actively working to bring our website to a higher standard of accessibility, but we work with customers each day to outfit them for days on the water fly fishing, no matter what their ability or disability is.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse:
- Phone: 303-794-1104
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 5211 S Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Postal Address: 5211 S Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Currently working on compatible environment lists
Accessibility of Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse:
- Alternate tags on all product photos. : All product photos may not have text alternatives. because We are retroactively working on these images. We are working on fixing these images daily. If you need help understanding product color, look or features please call us at 303-794-1104.
- Keyboard tabbing through checkout: May not be able to click through each option with keyboard controls because Incorrect cart development . We are working with our web developer to fix this issue. Please call us at 303-794-1104 and we can easily take your order over the phone. .
- Keyboard tabbing navigation: May not be able to tab through all option with keyboard controls because Incorrect navigation development . We are working with our web developer to fix this issue. Please call us at 303-794-1104 and we can easily take your order over the phone. .
Anglers All assessed the accessibility of Anglers All Fly Shop & Boathouse by the following approaches:
- We are working through a self evaluation phase now, and will hire an external entity as needed.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback issues within 2 business days. Please reach out if you have a problem.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 27 September 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.